Women Elected to Municipal Government in Florida (WEMG) is a voluntary association of local elected women officials. WEMG is formed to encourage active involvement and full participation of women officials in the organization, policy-making process and programs concerned with municipal government or women's issues.
* Women Elected to Municipal Government in Florida was established in 1991.
* Women Elected to Municipal Government in Florida was Incorporated in 1998.
* Women Elected to Municipal Government in Florida is a non-partisan organization.
Our Purpose and Goals are:
* Promote issues of interest to women and the status of women in our cities
* Establish liaisons with other national or state organizations concerned with municipal government or women's issues.
Board of Directors Retreat - Pictured from left: Susan Adams/Treasurer, Dottie Johnson/Immediate Past President, Stephany Eley, Felicia Brunson/President, and Kathy Till.
Felicia Brunson, City of West Park ~ President
~ First Vice-President
~ Second Vice-President
Susan Adams, City of Fellsmere ~ Treasurer
Dorothy "Dottie" Johnson, City of Opa Locka ~ Immediate Past President
Colette McCurdy-Jackson ~ Secretary
Helen Ludwig, (Ret.) Jacksonville
Kathy Meehan ~
Beverly Zimmern ~
Shirley Walker-Turner ~
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org